Senior Analog / RF IC Design Engineering
Location: Tarrytown, NY
Title: Analog / RF IC Design Engineer
Number of Openings: 1
Experienced Analog/ RF IC Design Engineer. Primary responsibilities
include circuit design, physical pattern layout, evaluation board
design, and evaluation of analog and RF integrated circuits (ICs).
Epoch Microelectronics is looking for experienced, independent engineers
with actual chip design experience in the highly specialized field
of analog/RF integrated circuits. Epoch Microelectronics is seeking
candidates who are eager to work in a fast paced, highly cooperative
team environment. Applicants must have high aspirations to grow
with this expanding high tech company.
- Minimum of 5 years of analog and/or RF IC design, including
layout, evaluation board design, and measurement.
- Educational Qualifications:
- Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering with a concentration
in analog and RF IC design, with significant experience in
industry through internship or employment
- M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering plus a minimum of
3 years of industry experience in analog and RF IC design,
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering plus a minimum of
5 years of industry experience.
- Experience with Cadence and other CAD tools including Virtuoso
Schematic Editor, Analog Artist, Spectre/Hspice simulators, Virtuoso
Layout/Layout XL Editors, Diva/Dracula/Assura/Calibre verification
- Experience in PCB board design.
- Experience in measurement of analog and RF ICs.
- Experience with other software packages such as Microsoft Word,
Powerpoint, and Excel.
- Candidate with complete IC chip experience including measurement
is highly desirable.
Interested applicants may submit a resume and cover letter via